adam and charlotte/rag and bone

ADAM and Charlotte Ronson were fairly opposite but I liked both collections a lot, a lot!


classic pieces, gorgeous floral lace and structured shapes, it's also been interesting how a lot of shows have incorporated leather as a spring collection to carry it out of winter


loved this collection, it was magically nineties and inspired by the alter ego fro My So Called Life (which admittedly I havn't actually seen), but after seeing this collection I'm thinking a lot of hoodies and beanies

I liked this collection, although the style.com review was right, it's not as wearable as one would like, but still I can't say I'm about to be wearing anything from any shows so thats not really the point for me... how do you beat shiny silver pants?

and I am totally aware that these are such teeny tiny shots of the shows but I'm keeping just my favourites and what sums the show up for me the best and then I'll do nice big post for the big shows!!