Wang

the button that allows me to copy the computer screen has been broken for almost a year now and I only just learnt a new way to copy pictures and it makes me soooo happy so I can now do some sort of cover of New York Fashion Week

yippee

Alexander Wang

new season new palette new ideas
spring is beginning to be established as a moment for white
Wang has also put in some "sickly versions of pastel" which is a perfect description by the lovely Erin Wasson in the style.com video of the show

I love using white in large amounts, and the layer on layer and texture and feeling of this collection was a nice move away from winter towards a brighter day

lots of ankle; the length on the pants is great with the shoes and I really like the sleek rose silver, almost windbreaker type jacket


overall I like the point of difference and how brilliant it is for spring

x