Rodarte, Phillip, Derek and Diane

although New York Fashion Week has come to an end and everything has been packed up once again, but I still have lots to blog about!

Rodarte was incredible, as usual, in putting pieces and colours together and creating very unique while still very feminine forms



also on a beauty note I loved the hair

3.1 Phillip Lim's collection was sharp and beautiful, the lines and layers were very prominent for me and the blue is such a gorgeous colour that has been used in practically every designer's palette for spring




this collection, I also felt was very wearable
yum yum yum

I loved Derek Lam's pieces everything felt perfect for spring where a lot of other collections still feel a bit stuck in fall for me

plus I love the pretty textures yet simple figures with high waists and relatively high collars, and very seventies sexy


 these shorts and shoes, basically top of my must have list

Diane Von Furstenberg's collection was inspired by Isadora Duncan, but brings the modern appeal with the vivid colours and graphic prints

I think the glasses were the best part


x